1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground dehydrated ginger
- 1 recipe Flax seed Base
- Preheat the dehydrator to 125°F. Set a drying sheet in a dehydrator tray.
- Stir the soy sauce and ginger into the flax seed base until well combined.
- Spread the cracker mixture into a 10-inch square on the drying sheet, smoothing the surface with a rubber spatula and using a straight edge to get nice edges. Dehydrate for 2 hours.
- Remove the tray from the dehydrator and use a pizza wheel or straight edge to cut the square into 2-inch square crackers. Place the tray back in the dehydrator for another 6 to 8 hours. When the crackers have completely cooled, snap them apart along the perforated lines. Store as directed .