1. WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
This Commercial Warranty covers any defects for material or workmanship under normal commercial use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, BenchFoods will repair, at no charge, products or parts of a products that prove defective under normal commercial use.
2. WHAT WILL WE DO TO CORRECT PROBLEMS?
BenchFoods will action 1 of 3 scenarios based on the defect and the product purchased;
1. Send a brand-new replacement of the defective product. *Does not apply for custom industrial orders
2. If the defective part of the product is already identified, we will ship the replacement part and have a service technician come onsite to replace and install once it has arrived.
Send out a service technician to investigate the defect. Once the issue has been identified, the technician will either fix the defect immediately or notify BenchFoods of replacement parts needed. If the latter, BenchFoods will ship the required replacement parts to the service address. The technician will then return onsite to service and fix the product.
3. HOW LONG DOES THE COVERAGE LAST?
The Warranty Period for Commercial and Industrial Dehydrators, as well as their accessories, is 3 years from the original date of purchase. Individual Dehydrator Parts purchased are not covered by warranty unless they are received through a warranty claim on a previously purchased product. In this case, a replacement product or part/s assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 180 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
Further information can be found on our warranty page