1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 2 cups hazelnut meal
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup black sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. wasabi powder (mixed with water to form a paste)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 169, Sodium: 1 mg, Dietary Fiber: 3.5 g, Total Fat: 15 g, Total Carbs: 5.9 g, Protein: 4.3 g.
- Combine hazelnut meal, sesame seeds and chia seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk wasabi mixture, water, soy sauce and oils.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients to form a dough.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop dough and place on the mesh dehydrator sheet. Flatten the ball to form a circular shape.
- Dehydrate for 8-10 hours at 110 degrees.