3-Year Commercial Warranty
This Commercial Warranty applies to all physical goods (product/s) purchased from the company Commercial Dehydrators America.
1. WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
This Commercial Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal commercial use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Benchfoods will repair, at no charge, products or parts of a products that prove defective under normal commercial use.
2. WHAT WILL WE DO TO CORRECT PROBLEMS?
Benchfoods will action 1 of 3 scenarios based on the defect and the product purchased;
1. Send a brand-new replacement of the defective product. *Does not apply for custom industrial orders
2. If the defective part of the product can be identified, we will ship the replacement part and have a service technician come onsite to replace and install it once it has arrived.
3. Send out a service technician to investigate the defect. Once the issue has been identified, the technician will either fix the defect immediately or notify Benchfoods of replacement parts needed. If the latter, Benchfoods will ship the required replacement parts to the service address. The technician will then return onsite to service and fix the product.
3. HOW LONG DOES THE COVERAGE LAST?
The Warranty Period for Commercial and Industrial Dehydrators, as well as their accessories, is 3 years from the original date of purchase.
Individual Dehydrator Parts purchased are not covered by warranty unless they are received through a warranty claim on a previously purchased product. In this case, a replacement product or part/s assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 180 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
4. WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY NOT COVER?
This Commercial Warranty does not cover defects or malfunction caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions, or use with equipment with which it is not intended to be used. It doesn’t cover cosmetic or incidental damages. Also, the warranty will not apply to damage caused by unauthorized alteration, modification or repair of the product.
5. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?