1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2tsp. onion powder
- 1/2tsp. celery salt
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups shelled sunflower seeds, raw
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 140, Sodium: 3 mg, Dietary Fiber: 2.1 g, Total Fat: 12.3 g, Total Carbs: 5 g, Protein: 5 g.
- Soak sunflower seeds overnight. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Mix together the olive oil, soy sauce and seasonings. Toss seeds in the mixture until they are well coated.
- Place on a dehydrator tray and dehydrate for 12-18 hours at 105-115 degrees.