1 Zone / 16 Tray / 28 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 2 cups almonds, soaked overnight and dried
- 4 Tbsp. ground chia seeds
- 4 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 132, Sodium: 37 mg, Dietary Fiber: 4.5 g, Total Fat: 10.4 g, Total Carbs: 7.2 g, Protein: 5.5 g.
- Soak chia seeds in 1/2cup of water for 30 minutes. Drain.
- Place almonds, chia seeds, nutritional yeast, thyme and salt in a food processor. Pulse several times.
- Add a few drops of water while motor is running until mixture becomes spreadable.
- Spread mixture onto dehydrator sheets and set temperature to 115 degrees. Dehydrate for 4-6 hours. Flip over and cut into cracker shapes. Dehydrate another 8 hours.