- 6 slices dehydrated whole wheat bread
- 2 teaspoons powdered dehydrated pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 cup shelled and roasted pumpkin seeds
- The breadcrumbs can be vacuum-sealed with an oxygen pack and double-bagged in Mylar, or stored in a glass jar with an oxygen pack in a cool, dark place. The breadcrumbs will keep for up to a year.
- Process the dehydrated bread and pumpkin and allspice together into a blender or food processor on the coarse setting.
- Transfer to a bowl, add the pumpkin seeds, and stir to mix. Use or stored as directed .