1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 2 cups macadamia nuts
- 2 cups chia or flax seeds
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. fresh sage, crushed
- Sea salt and white pepper to taste
- 3 cups water
- 1/2cup olive oil
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 176, Sodium: 1 mg, Dietary Fiber: 6.4 g, Total Fat: 15.1 g, Total Carbs: 7.2 g, Protein: 4.2 g.
- Place macadamia nuts and flax seeds into a food processor and grind into a flour. Add sage, salt and pepper. Process until you have a fine texture.
- In a large bowl, add water to nut and seed mix and stir until thick. Dont pour all the water at once. Add small amounts until a soft dough forms.
- Spread onto dehydrator sheets. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle additional sea salt.
- Dehydrate at 110 degrees for 4 hours. Score the crackers, flip them over and dehydrate another 8 hours.