1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 1 cup of natural regular oats
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup 100% pure pumpkin puree
- 1 apple, diced (REMOVE THE CORE AND ALL SEEDS)
- Add oats into water and cook on the stove until oats are soft.
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and thoroughly combine.
- Form mixture into small balls or desired mold and place on dehydrator trays.
- Dehydrate at 135°F for 10-12 hours.
- Let cool completely and store in an airtight container or Mylar bags for up to 6 months in the freezer.