1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 1 lb. Beef Liver (can substitute for chicken livers if you would like as well)
- 1/2 tsp. Powdered Eggshell
- Cut the liver into thin strips and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Lay the liver onto dehydrator trays and lightly sprinkle with the powdered eggshell
- Dehydrate at 160-165°F for 10-14 hours.
- Once completely dry and are cracking, let cool completely and store in airtight freezer or Mylar bags in a cool dry place for 2-4 weeks or in a freezer for up to 6 months.