1 Zone / 16 Tray / 28 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 1/2 fresh tomato
- 1/2 fresh cucumber (do not peel)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 recipe Flaxseed Base
- Preheat the dehydrator to 125°F. Set a drying sheet in a dehydrator tray.
- Puree the tomato, cucumber, and parsley together in a blender or food processor until smooth; pour into a medium bowl. Stir in the flaxseed base until well combined.
- Spread the cracker mixture into a 10-inch square on the drying sheet, smoothing the surface with a rubber spatula and using a straight edge to get nice edges. Dehydrate for 3 hours.
- Remove the tray from the dehydrator and use a pizza wheel or straight edge to cut the square into 2-inch square crackers. Place the tray back in the dehydrator for another 8 to 10 hours. When the crackers have completely cooled, snap them apart along the perforated lines. Store as directed .