1 Zone / 16 Tray / 28 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 2 bunches of kale
- 2 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon real salt
- Wash kale properly and remove the thick stems (you can chop stems and sauté).
- Chop the kale leaves into large pieces and place in a large bowl; add olive oil and mix well. Add salt and mix well to coat again.
- Spread the coated kale in a slightly thick layer on dehydrator trays. Place the trays in the dehydrator and dry at 125°F for 2 1/2 hours or until dry and crispy.
- Store dried kale in an air-tight container.