1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 1 fresh apple
- 1/4 cup mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 recipe Flaxseed Base
- Preheat the dehydrator to 125°F. Set drying sheets in two dehydrator trays.
- Core the apple, but leave the peel on. Cut into chunks and place in a blender with the sweet potato and sesame seeds and blend into a smooth puree. Pour into a medium bowl. Stir in the flaxseed base until well combined.
- Spread half the cracker mixture into a 10-inch square on each of the drying sheets, smoothing the surface with a rubber spatula and using a straight edge to get nice edges. Dehydrate for 3 hours.
- Remove the trays from the dehydrator and use a pizza wheel or straight edge to cut the squares into 2-inch square crackers. Place the trays back in the dehydrator for another 10 hours. When the crackers have completely cooled, snap them apart along the perforated lines. Store as directed .