- 1/2 cup dehydrated shredded potatoes
- 4 dehydrated tomato slices, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated mixed chopped green and red bell peppers
- 1. Combine all the ingredients. If you vacuum seal with an oxygen absorber, it will keep for 5 or more years in a cool, dry place. If stored in a ziptop plastic freezer bag, it will keep for 1 month.
- Add 1/2 cup boiling water to the bag, seal, and let sit for 10 minutes. Heat 1 teaspoon cooking oil in a skillet over the fire, add the mixture, and fry until browned and heated through.