- 1/4 cup store-bought powdered eggs
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated mixed chopped bell peppers
- 2 dehydrated tomato slices, crumbled
- Combine all the ingredients. If you vacuum seal with an oxygen absorber, it will keep up to 6 months in the pantry, 1 year in the refrigerator, or 2 years in the freezer. If stored in a ziptop plastic freezer bag, it will keep in a cool, dry place for 1 month.
- Add 1/2 cup warm water to the bag, seal, and let sit for 3 minutes. Spray a skillet with cooking spray, heat over the fire, add the mixture, and scramble as you prefer.