1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- Turmeric Root
- Wash your turmeric root thoroughly and using a hard scrubber, remove most of the skin and any rough or dry patches.
- Using a sharp knife or mandolin slice the turmeric roots approximately 1/8 of an inch thick.
- Evenly space your roots on a dehydrator tray and dehydrate at 125°F for 6-8 hours or until completely dry and crispy.
- Once completely cooled put the dry roots into a blender and pulse until you have a fine powder. You may need to sift out the larger pieces and put back into the blender to have an even consistency in your powder.
- Store in a cool dry place in an airtight container.