1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 2 Tom yum bouillon cube
- 2/3 cup shrimp (dried)
- 3 tablespoons mushrooms (sliced and dried)
- 3 tablespoons tomatoes (diced and dried)
- 1 onion (chopped and dried)
- 2 teaspoons dried cilantro
- 2 cups instant rice
- Slice the tomatoes and mushrooms, and then chop the onions. Set dehydrator temperature at 135°F and dehydrate for 6 hours.
- Combine 3 tablespoons of the dehydrated mushroom, 3 tablespoons of dehydrated tomatoes, and 3 tablespoons of onion to a Ziploc bag. Add the remaining ingredients into the bag - the instant rice should make about 3 cups of cooked rice.
- Just add about 5 cups of boiled water to a bowl.
- Add in all the ingredients packed into the Ziploc bag and stir. Leave for about 15 minutes in a cozy until well-rehydrated.
- The meal is ready when the rice and veggies are soft. Enjoy.
- Curried Cashew Couscous