1 Zone / 16 Tray / 28 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 5 pounds green beans
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2tsp. each paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 12, Sodium: 7 mg, Dietary Fiber: 1.1 g, Total Fat: 0.2 g, Total Carbs: 2.4 g, Protein: 0.6 g.
- Blanch green beans in boiling water for several minutes. Dry beans.
- Melt coconut oil in microwave. Mix oil and seasonings in a bowl.
- Coast green beans in oil mixture.
- Place green beans onto dehydrator and dry for 8-10 hours at 125 degrees.