1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 12 oz. cranberries
- 1/4 cup corn syrup (or sugar)
- Zest of one orange and one lime
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 41, Sodium: 0 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g, Total Fat: 0 g, Total Carbs: 10.2 g, Protein: 0 g.
- Place cranberries in a bowl and pour boiling water over them until the skins crack. Drain.
- Toss the berries with corn syrup or sugar and zests. Place berries on cooking sheet and freeze for 2 hours to promote faster drying.
- Assemble berries on a mesh sheet in the dehydrator and dry at 135 degrees for 12-16 hours or until chewy.