1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- Fresh Under-ripe Mango
- Peel the skin off the mangos and either slice really thinly or using a peeler or cheese wire slice thin pieces of mango. Mango flesh should have a white color.
- Arrange the mango onto the dehydrator spaced evenly to allow optimal air flow.
- Dehydrate at 150°F for 18-24 hours until the mango is extremely brittle.
- Using either a blender or mortar & pestle blend/grind mango into a powder.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dark place.