1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 2 cups washed, cored and roughly chopped strawberries
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Non-stick cooking spray
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 18, Sodium: 0 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0 g, Total Fat: 0.1 g, Total Carbs: 4.5 g, Protein: 0.2 g.
- Puree strawberries with honey and pineapple juice. Add applesauce to mixture and puree again.
- Spray the fruit leather sheet of your dehydrator with cooking spray.
- Pour the pureed fruit mixture onto the tray set in the bottom of your dehydrator.
- Dehydrate at 140 degrees for up to 8 hours. When done, cool for several minutes before rolling into cylinders.