1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 1 cup hulled ripe strawberries
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh coconut or unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut juice or water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat the dehydrator to 125°F. Set a drying sheet on a dehydrator tray.
- Place the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the cracker mixture onto the drying sheet. Pick up the dehydrator tray and slap on the counter a couple times to level the mixture. Spread the mixture into a 10-inch square on the drying sheet, smoothing the surface with a rubber spatula and using a straight edge to get nice edges. Dehydrate for 6 hours.
- Remove the tray from the dehydrator and use a pizza wheel or straight edge to cut the square into 2-inch square crackers. Place the tray back in the dehydrator for another 6 hours. When the crackers have completely cooled, snap them apart along the perforated lines. Store as directed .