1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 1 lb strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 jalapeno or serrano pepper, seeds removed
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 67, Sodium: 0 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0 g, Total Fat: 0 g, Total Carbs: 17.9 g, Protein: 0.1 g.
- Puree strawberries, sugar, lemon juice and pepper.
- Pour mixture onto fruit leather sheet of your dehydrator. Spread puree evenly, about 1/8 inch thick, onto drying tray.
- Set the temperature to 140 degrees. Dry for 6-8 hours, or touch center of leather to determine dryness.