1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 2 large russet potatoes, washed, peeled and sliced into chunks
- 1/2cup sour cream
- 1 1/2cups water
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. minced onion
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 1 1/2tsp. salt
- 1/2tsp. black pepper
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 40, Sodium: 505 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g, Total Fat: 2.2 g, Total Carbs: 4.7 g, Protein: 0.9 g.
- Cook potatoes in a pot of boiling water until soft.
- Drain potatoes when done and place in a bowl with the remaining ingredients.
- Use an immersion blender to create a soft paste.
- Use a spatula to smooth the paste onto the dehydrator sheets in a fairly thin layer.
- Set the dehydrator to 145°F. Place trays in dehydrator for 4-6 hours. Flip and return to the dehydrator for several hours, for a total of 9-10 hours.
- Once cooled, break into smaller pieces.