1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 3 large sweet potatoes, washed and sliced into very thin slices
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2tsp. smoked paprika
- Sea salt to taste
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 37, Sodium: 3 mg, Dietary Fiber: 1.8 g, Total Fat: 0.3 g, Total Carbs: 8.5 g, Protein: 0.7 g.
- Blanch potatoes in a pot of boiling water for 4-6 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to a bowl of ice water.
- Combine sliced potatoes, olive oil, smoked paprika and salt.
- Lay potatoes onto dehydrator trays.
- Set the dehydrator to 135°F and dehydrate for 8-10 hours, or until crispy.