1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 3 cups of fresh raw corn kernels
- 1 1/2 cups of yellow bell pepper
- 2/3 cup of flax seed meal
- 1 cup of cashews
- 1 tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Combine corn and yellow pepper in a blender or food processor and blend until almost smooth. Add the other ingredients and blend until you have a texture good for crackers or chips. Don't over blend.
- Spread mixture on two dehydrator trays lined with parchment paper. Place in the dehydrator and dry at 115°F for 1 hour. Reduce temperature to105°F and dry till done. Check chips after four hours and flip over. Snap chips apart when partially dehydrated.