- 1 cup dehydrated raspberries (crush half the berries and leave the other half whole)
- 1 cup store-bought powdered milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons store-bought powdered eggs
- Combine all the ingredients. If you vacuum seal with an oxygen absorber, it will keep up to 1 month in the pantry, 6 months in the refrigerator, or 1 year in the freezer. If stored in ziptop plastic freezer bags, it will keep in the refrigerator for 1 month and will be good for 5 days once removed from the refrigerator if kept cool and dry.
- In a pot, combine with 2 & 1/2 cups water. Bring to a boil over the fire and cook until thick, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the fire, cover, and let sit for 5 minutes.