1 Zone / 16 Tray / 28 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 1 bunch kale, thick stems removed
- Wash kale clean and dry. Cut or tear into large sizes, (bigger than pieces used in salad).
- Spread kale pieces on dehydrator trays; place in a dehydrator and dry at 125°F for 6 to 7 hours or until leaves are completely dry and crumbly.
- Set dried kale leaves aside to cool. Gather in small groups, and then crush leaves into a blender or coffee grinder and process into smooth powder.
- Store in an air-tight bag or container.
Note: One bunch of kale produce 3 ounces of powder. 1/2 teaspoon of powder is equal to 1 serving of fresh kale. Use other greens to replace the kale, if desired.