1 Zone / 16 Tray / 28 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 2 cups raw buckwheat or oat groats
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2cup dried blueberries
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 85, Sodium: 0 mg, Dietary Fiber: 2 g, Total Fat: 0.7 g, Total Carbs: 17.4 g, Protein: 2.2 g.
- Soak the groats in water and drain after about 1 hour. Rinse well and drain again. Transfer them to a small bowl.
- In a food processor, pulse all other ingredients except dried blueberries until a paste forms. Blend this mixture with the groats. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread mixture on dehydrator sheets. Dehydrate for 12 hours at 115 degrees and flip over. Dehydrate for another 12-15 hours until granola is crispy.
- After dehydrated, crumble granola into bite size pieces and add dried blueberries.