1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 4 lemons, peels and seeds removed
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- In a blender, combine the ingredients and blend until smooth, with an applesauce-like consistency.
- Pour the puree into a small saucepan, bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium, and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Let cool, then pour 1 cup of puree per leather into strips on a drying sheet set in a dehydrator tray. Slap the tray on the counter a couple times to level the liquid. Dehydrate at 125°F until the leathers easily peel off the drying sheet, 10 to 12 hours.
- Peel the leathers off the sheet and place them on the mesh rack of the dehydrator tray, then place back into the dehydrator for another 2 to 3 hours. Store as directed while warm .