- 1/2 cup store-bought "just add water" pancake mix
- 2 tablespoons dehydrated blueberries
- Combine the ingredients. If you vacuum seal with an oxygen absorber,it will keep up to 1 year in a cool, dry place. If stored in a ziptop plastic freezer bag, it will keep for 1 month.
- Add 1/2 cup boiling water to the bag and lightly squeeze the bag to mix everything up. Heat 1 teaspoon cooking oil in a skillet over the fire, then pour the batter directly from the bag into the skillet to make 4 pancakes. Cook until golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Don't stop at blueberries! You can substitute dehydrated sliced strawberries, shredded or chopped apples, raspberries, sliced bananas or peaches, chopped pineapples, apricots, cranberries or, 1 tablespoon powdered dehydrated sweet potatoes or pumpkin. Create and enjoy!