- 1/4 cup dehydrated spinach or collard greens, crumbled
- 1/4 cup minute rice
- 3 dehydrated tomato slices, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Powder
- Pinch of crushed dehydrated red chile pepper
- Combine the ingredients. If you vacuum seal with an oxygen absorber, it will keep for 5 years or more. If stored in a ziptop plastic freezer bag, it will keep for 1 month.
- In a pot, bring to a boil with 2 & 1/2 cups water. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat, cover, and let sit for 2 minutes.