1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- Sweet potatoes
- 1 cup boiling water
- Butter to taste
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Boil or steam your sweet potato until soft and mash until smooth.
- Working with 1 cup of mash at a time, spread 1/4 inch thing on drying sheets, then using a pizza cutter, cut into 1-inch squares
- Dehydrate at 125°F for 14 hours. Should feel hard and dry, and be somewhat flexible
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the dehydrated sweet potatoes and boiling water, cover, and let sit for 15 minutes to rehydrate.
- Stir the potatoes, then microwave on HIGH until hot, about 2 minutes. Add butter, salt, and pepper and enjoy!