1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 1 gallon Milk
- 3 tablespoons yogurt + active cultures
- Pour milk into a saucepan and heat over medium heat until it reaches 185°F to 195°F. Set milk aside to cool to 100°F to 115°F. Whisk yogurt and active cultures into the cooled milk until the yogurt is properly mixed with milk.
- Pour milk mixture into glass jars and close tightly with lids.
- Remove all the trays in the dehydrator and place jars filled with mixture inside the dehydrator. Dry at 110-115°F for 8 - 10 hours. Don-t check or stir content until after drying time.
- Once done, refrigerate yogurt jars. Yogurt thickens as it cools.