1 Zone / 16 Tray / 28 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- Soak broccoli in salt water for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse with clean water then cut the florets into 1/2 inch bouquets. Cut off about 1/2 inch of the bottom of the stalk, peel the outer layer and discard then cut up the stalk into small strips.
- Add the broccoli to boiling water and cook for 8-10 minutes. Drain.
- Arrange on dehydrator trays lined with non-stick sheets or parchment paper.
- Dehydrate at 125°F for 7-8 hours.
- Once dry store in a cool dark place in airtight containers.
- If you wish to make broccoli powder place dry broccoli into a blender and pulse until you have a fine powder. Store in a cool dark place in an airtight container.