1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- Fresh pineapple
- Cut off and discard the top and bottom of the pineapple.
- Peel the pineapple and remove any remaining "eyes".
- Cut the pineapple in half from top to bottom then cut each half into halves to make four pieces. Next, cut off and discard the woody center from each quarter. (This is optional.)
- Slice the pineapple into thin, small slices.
- Arrange the pieces in a single layer on the dehydrator trays.
- Dehydrate at 135°F for 6-9 hours. Flip the slices once after 3 hours.
- Allow to cool completely then transfer to store in airtight bags or jars. Place in freezer for long term storage.
- If you wish to make pineapple powder, place the dry pineapple into a blender and blend until you have a fine powder. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place.