1 Zone / 16 Tray / 28 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- Pre-cook the pasta and steam the frozen peas.
- Also, pre-cook your chicken.
- Set dehydrator temperature to 160°F and dehydrate the chicken, pasta, and peas for 6 hours or until dry.
- Combine them in a snack bag. Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate sizable plastic bag or use a tightly sealed container for longevity.
- Add about 4 cups of boiled water to a bowl. Add in all the ingredients except the butter and cheese.
- Ensure water is just above the meal in the bowl. If the water is much, drain off the excess. Allow the meal to sit for 15 minutes in a cozy to be well-rehydrated.
- When the water is absorbed, add the butter and cheese.
- Stir to combine and enjoy.