1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- Bell peppers (any color)
- Wash the peppers then remove the stems, seeds and white membrane.
- Cup up the peppers as small as you want. You may use a mandolin to cut.
- Blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain.
- Layer the peppers in single layer on the dehydrator trays.
- Dehydrate at 135°F for 9-12 hours.
- Once dry store in a cool dark place in an airtight container.
- If you wish to make a powder, place dry bell peppers into a blender or coffee grinder and pulse until you have a fine powder. Store in a cool dry place in an airtight container.