1 Zone / 16 Tray / 28 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- Wash fresh cauliflower and slice into pieces, about 1/2 inch thick.
- You may choose to blanch for a few minutes in boiling water, but cauliflower still turns out well without blanching.
- Arrange on dehydrator trays in a single layer.
- Dehydrate at 135°F for about 8-12 hours.
- Store in a cool dry place in an airtight container.
- If you want to make cauliflower powder then place your dry cauliflower in a blender or coffee grinder and pulse until you have a fine powder. Store in a cool dry place in an airtight container.