1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 1/2 cup dried vegetables (peas, carrots, etc.)
- 1 cup couscous
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk powder
- 1 & 1/2 curry powder
- 2 chicken bouillon cube or powder
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro (optional)
Combine in a separate snack-size bag
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup cashews
- oil or butter (optional)
- Pack golden raisins and cashews in a snack-size bag. And if using, pack butter separately.
- Thaw, steam, and dehydrate the vegetables in the dehydrator at 135°F for 6 hours or until dry.
- Combine the dehydrated vegetables and the remaining ingredients in a Ziploc bag.
- Add about 2 & 1/2 cups of boiled water to a bowl, add the mix in the Ziploc bag to the water, and stir.
- Allow sitting for 15 minutes in a cozy.
- When it's well-rehydrated and all the water is absorbed, add butter or oil (optional) to enhance the taste. Top it with the cashews and golden raisins.