1 Zone / 16 Tray / 28 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 5 pounds green beans
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2tsp. black pepper
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 11, Sodium: 334 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0.9 g, Total Fat: 0 g, Total Carbs: 2.3 g, Protein: 0.8 g.
- Blanch green beans in boiling water for several minutes. Dry beans.
- Melt coconut oil in microwave. Mix oil, soy sauce and seasonings in a bowl.
- Coast green beans in oil mixture.
- Place green beans onto dehydrator and dry for 8-10 hours at 125 degrees.