1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 1 large-size sweet potato
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Use a sharp knife or mandolin slicer to cut sweet potato into paper-thin slices. Pour slices into a bowl and carefully coat in oil and lemon juice by rubbing gently. Add dried rosemary and salt then toss.
- Spread coated slices on dehydrator trays without touching each other. Dehydrate on 165°F for 10 hours or until dry and crispy. If they need extra time put them in for 2 hour increments. Rotate trays as necessary to dry potato chips equally.
- Turn off the dehydrator, and set aside to cool. Store crispy potato chips in an airtight bag or container.