1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 5 pounds organic green beans
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 teaspoon real salt
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast, (or garlic and onion powder, 1 tsp each)
- Pour green beans into a large-size bowl, (allow beans to thaw if frozen; blanch first if using fresh beans).
- Pour oil over beans and coat well; work quickly before it turns solid. Sprinkle with salt and nutritional yeast beans and stir.
- Place in a dehydrator and dry at 125°F for 10 to 12 or at 135°F for 8 hours until dry and crispy.
- Store dehydrated beans in an air-tight container.