1 Zone / 16 Tray / 28 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 3 cups shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2cup cashew flour
- 2 cups finely shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan salt
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 95, Sodium: 3 mg, Dietary Fiber: 1.3 g, Total Fat: 4 g, Total Carbs: 13.8 g, Protein: 1.4 g.
- Process 3 cups shredded coconut in the food processor until creamy.
- Mix coconut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cashew flour and 2 cups finely shredded coconut in a bowl.
- Using a scooper, scoop a Tbsp onto dehydrator sheet. Sprinkle with salt.
- Dehydrate for 24-30 hours at 110 degrees.