1 Zone / 16 Tray / 28 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 2 portabello mixed mushrooms
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 large-size parsnips
- 2 -3 large-size carrots
- Salt and pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan crystal salt
- 1 large-sized garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds, soaked 1 hour
- Use a spoon to remove brown stuff from the Portobello mushroom cap and cut into thin slices. Mix sliced mushroom and cherry tomatoes with 1 tbsp oil, pepper, garlic and salt by tossing to coat well. Spread on a dehydrator sheet and dehydrate at 135°F for 1 to 2 hours. The mushrooms should look slightly cooked or soft.
- In the meantime, peel parsnip and carrots into thin ribbons with a vegetable peeler. Pour into a large-size bowl and drizzle a little olive oil over vegetables.
- Mix carrot and parsnip fettuccine with the pumpkin seed pesto by tossing. Use your hands to work pesto into "fettuccine" because the pesto can be quite thick. The coated vegetable should be well mixed with the marinated mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. Trickle with pumpkin seeds and serve.