1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 6 medium sized Asian pears, peeled, pitted and cored
- 1 1/2tsp. honey
- 4 Tbsp. warm water
- 1 small knob of ginger, finely grated
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 18, Sodium: 0 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0.8 g, Total Fat: 0 g, Total Carbs: 4.9 g, Protein: 0.1 g.
- In a bowl, mix honey and ginger. Add the water and mix well.
- Slice Asian pears into uniform slices, around 1/4 inch thick. Arrange pear slices onto dehydrator tray and brush with a thin layer of ginger-honey mixture.
- Dehydrate for 9-12 hours at 135 degrees.