1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 cup sprouted wheat berries
- 1/2 cup flax seeds, ground
- 1/2 cup diced raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup millet flour
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. apple juice
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 120, Sodium: 19 mg, Dietary Fiber: 2.5 g, Total Fat: 7.6 g, Total Carbs: 9.9 g, Protein: 4.2 g.
- Combine apple, wheat berries, flax seeds, walnuts, flour, seeds, cinnamon and salt.
- Blend coconut oil, maple syrup and apple juice with a whisk.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Dehydrate at 115°F for 18-24 hours. When crispy, bread into large pieces.