1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 3 pounds lean beef, such as bottom round or eye of round
- 2 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. coriander
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 56, Sodium: 692 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0.9 g, Total Fat: 1.8 g, Total Carbs: 3.5 g, Protein: 6.9 g.
- Cut each slice of beef into 1/4 inch thick strips.
- Combine ingredients and pour into Ziplock bag. Add the meat strips and and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and let meat come to room temperature.
- Lay meat on dehydrator sheets and dehydrate at 145-155 degrees for 6-10 hours.