1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless turkey
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 2 tsp. red chili flakes
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 62, Sodium: 17 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0 g, Total Fat: 1.4 g, Total Carbs: 5.1 g, Protein: 6.9 g.
- Freeze turkey prior to slicing. Cut into 1/4 inch thick strips.
- Combine all ingredients and dip turkey strips into mixture.
- Cover turkey strips and refrigerate overnight.
- Place turkey slices on dehydrator trays and dry at 155 degrees for 8-10 hours.