1 Zone / 16 Tray / 28 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 2 pounds beef top round or bottom round, fat trimmed, sliced into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1-2 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 cup Mexican beer
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 59, Sodium: 24 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g, Total Fat: 1.7 g, Total Carbs: 2.7 g, Protein: 8.2 g.
- Place all the ingredients, except for the beef, into a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour marinade over meat and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and place meat on dehydrator sheets in a single layer.
- Dehydrate at 145-160 degrees for 6-10 hours.